- This event has passed.
YP Conference (Sisters)
November 2, 2018 - November 4, 2018$60
Dear YP, Parents, & Serving Ones,
Thank the Lord for another opportunity to go up to the high mountain and be refreshed in our spirit with one another! This year we will circle back to the beginning of the Bible, the book of Genesis. The general subject for this conference is The Line of Life in Genesis–God’s Purpose, Creation, and Need.
Registration for the 2018 Fall Central Valley YP Conference is open now! Hurry & sign-up before the deadline comes!
Due to the increase in number (praise the Lord!), we will have one weekend conference for sisters (11/2-4) and the other one for brothers (11/9-11). Please CLICK HERE for more information and update and for registration.
[2018 Fall] Central Valley YP Conference
- Date:11/2-4 (Sisters) and 11/9-11 (Brothers)
- Location:Alpha House
- Designated Locality Responsible Serving One
- Davis – Norman Lee
- Elk Grove & Salinas – Robert Liu
- Fresno Area – Gerald Rojas/James Lorenzo
- Reno – Bob Lewis
- Roseville/Auburn – Cheng-chuan Lai/Roman Pechenyuk
- Sacramento/Folsom – Andy Chu/Filip Popovici
- Stockton/Modesto – Samuel Ho
- Registration & Payment
- $60 for early registration before or on 10/21(2 Lord’s Days before conference)
- $80 for registration after 10/21
- Please submit the payment to the designated serving one(s) in your locality/area with a memo “2018 Fall YP Conference”
- No registration accepted after 10/28 (one Lord’s Day before conference)
- No refund for cancellation after 10/28
- “And as they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came; and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast. And the door was shut.” Matthew 25:10
- We encourage every young person currently attending the 7th to 12th grade to register for this conference. Please fellowship with the designated responsible serving ones listed nearest to your locality for any exception.
- For those who are burdened to serve during the conference, please also sign up by Lord’s Day, 10/21.
- Serving ones’ Training
- Date & Time: 10/28 3-5 PM
- Location: Sacramento meeting hall
- Mandatory for all serving ones