In light of the current world situation, the co-workers in the Lord’s recovery feel that now is the time to call on the saints in every place to pray in one accord as the one new man for the Lord’s interests on the earth. To facilitate this burden, a new website has been set up, unceasinglypray.org. This site is intended to foster round-the-clock, global prayer for 21 days, from April 1 to April 21, 2020. Visit unceasinglypray.org to:
- Sign up to receive prayer burdens and reminders via email
- Read an introductory letter from the co-workers
- Select 15-minute daily time slots to pray
- Pray over 21 suggested points for the saints’ intercession
- Confirm participation in this prayer ministry
Many brothers and sisters in Davis and in other churches in Northern California have already begun praying in this way over the past week. We feel that we are therefore well-prepared for entering into this burden with a fresh encouragement that we are joining the prayers of the one new man across the whole earth.
DAY 1: PRAYER ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 6
MATT. 6:9–10; REV. 11:15
For the Father’s name to be sanctified (Matt. 6:9b), for His kingdom to come (Matt. 6:10a; Rev. 11:15); and for His will to be done on the earth (Matt. 6:10b).