We’re excited to announce the 2023 North America College Training (NACT)!
Every 4 years all of the regional College Trainings come together for a North America College Training. We are thankful to the Lord for another opportunity to gather together and we pray that the Lord would lead you to consecrate your summer to Him!
Location: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign | Champaign, IL
Dates: July 16 – 22, 2023
When can I apply?
- Early registration, January 1-31, $405/person.
- Normal registration, February 1 – April 15, $445/person.
- Late registration, April 16 – May 15, $495/person. All applicants after the late deadline will be waitlisted.
- Registration is first come, first serve. If space runs out before the registration deadlines your application will be waitlisted.
- You can cancel your application anytime. There will be no refunds after April 30, 2023.
Who can apply?
- High school seniors graduating by summer 2023 and who will be at least 17 years old by July 16, 2023.
- Current college students.
- Recent college graduates.
- Serving one’s coming to care for the students.
- International students must be 18 years of age or older by the start of the training, July 16, 2023.
- International applicants must be fluent in English or Spanish.
- The person attending should fill out his/her own application. Do not have someone apply for you.
- Only completed, submitted, and paid applications will be considered for approval.
- There is NO part time attendance. Only apply if you are able to attend for the NACT full-time from July 16-22.