- THE BIBLE
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:21; 2 Timothy 3:16).
- THE TRIUNE GOD
- God is uniquely one, yet a Trinity—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Timothy 2:5; Matthew 28:19).
- JESUS CHRIST
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14).
- CHRIST’S CRUCIFIXION
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7).
- CHRIST’S RESURRECTION
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4).
- CHRIST’S ASCENSION
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9; 2:33, 36).
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he or she is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Ephesians 1:22-23; Romans 12:5).
- CHRIST’S RETURN
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thessalonians 2:19).
Grow in your faith with a free study Bible and free Christian books.
Order yours today!